- Candidates are advised to contact the Convenor admission committee of the college before filling the subject combination column.
- Subject combinations, Admission Fee and intake capacities of courses offered in the college are subject to revision by Administrative department /Kashmir University from time to time. Admission Fee is non-transferable and non-refundable. The subject combination opted once by a candidate shall be final and in no case shall be changed.
- The Admission process shall commence after the declaration of results for class 12th examination by the Jammu and Kashmir state board of School Education (Kashmir Division).Notification with regard to this shall be issued by the University of Kashmir, Srinagar and will be available on the University website.
- Students whose result is declared late by Jammu and Kashmir Board or any other equivalent board are eligible for admission subject to the notification issued by the University of Kashmir in this regard.
- Students who have a break in their academic career can be considered for admission under rules set by the University of Kashmir in this regard.
Self-Attested Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- Provisional cum Character certificate (in original) issued by the institution last attended.
- Marks certificate of the qualifying class (12th) passed in original along with two self-attested photo copies.
- Two copies of a recent passport size photograph.
- Date of Birth certificate issued by BOSE/NCERT (Matriculation).
- Students passing from school / board other than the J&K Board of School Education Srinagar/ Jammu are required to produce a migration certificate and two self-attested photo copies thereof.
- Reserved category certificate from a competent authority as stated in SRO-126 in original and two attested photo copies(if applicable).
- Death certificate of Father/Mother or Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable).
SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR BACHLORS IN ARTSUNDER CBCS SCHEME, SESSION 2021-22
A Student has to opt for:
- Compulsory General English in 1st and 2nd Semesters each from Group-I (For Arts Stream only)
- Any two Core Courses for Arts stream from other groups i.e., Group II to Group IV with a maximum of one from a group in each Semester.
- One Ability /Skill Course from Group VII in each Semester.
|Stream/Programme||Compulsory||Core Courses||Ability/Skill Courses|
|Group I||Group II||Group III||Group IV||Group VII|
|Arts||General English (6 credits) 1st& 2nd Semesters||Political Science||Sociology||History||English Communication Skills & Environmental Studies in 1st& 2nd Semesters respectively|