- The Admissions for the UG Courses Batch 2023 shall be carried out on the basis of CUET (Common University Entrance Test), therefore students are advised to register themselves on the NTA portal and appear in the TEST in their chosen subjects.
- Candidates are advised to contact the Convenor Admission Committee of the college before filling the subject combination column.
- Subject Combinations, Admission Fee and Intake Capacities of courses offered in the college are subject to revision by Administrative Department /Kashmir University from time to time. Admission Fee is non-transferable and non-refundable. The subject combination shall be allotted as per the NEP 2020.
- The Admission process shall commence after the declaration of results for class 12th examination by the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (Kashmir Division).Notification with regard to this shall be issued by the University of Kashmir, Srinagar and will be available on the University website.
- Students whose result is declared late by Jammu and Kashmir Board or any other equivalent Board are eligible for admission subject to the notification issued by the University of Kashmir in this regard.
- Students who have a break in their academic career can be considered for admission under rules set by the University of Kashmir in this regard.
Self-Attested Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- Provisional cum Character certificate (in original) issued by the institution last attended.
- Marks certificate of the qualifying class (12th) passed in original along with two self-attested photo copies.
- Two copies of a recent passport size photograph.
- Date of Birth certificate issued by BOSE/NCERT (Matriculation).
- Students passing from school / board other than the J&K Board of School Education Srinagar/ Jammu are required to produce a migration certificate and two self-attested photo copies thereof.
- Reserved category certificate from a competent authority as stated in SRO-126 in original and two attested photo copies(if applicable).
- Death certificate of Father/Mother or Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable).
SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR BACHLORS IN ARTS UNDER NEP 2020 SCHEME, FOR THE SESSION 2023-24
A Student has to opt for:
- One Major Subject for two Semesters from the subjects offered by the College.
- One Minor Subject for two Semesters from the subjects offered by the College
- One Multidisciplinary Subject of 3 credits for each semester
- One Ability Enhancement Course from the courses offered by the college.
- One Skill Course for each semester from the basket of skill courses provided.
- One Value-added Course for each semester from the list of courses provided courses provided
|Major/ Minor||Multidisciplinary||Ability Enhancement Courses||Skill Enhancement Courses||Value Added Courses|
| Political Science|
Any course from the basket of the skill course
as per the the norms of NEP 2020
Environmental Science and Education